Monday, September 10, 2007

Exciting news

I'm a member of CakesCanada.com and frequent the forums there on a regular basis. Every couple of months they hold a competition called Showcase where members can enter pictures of their cakes for other members to vote on. This month they extended the contest to include a draw. Nine winners will recieve 2 buckets of Satin Ice fondant and then create a Kids' Cake with their fondant to be judged for the grand prize. Well I was one of the first two winners in the draw! I'm super excited!!

... I've ordered fondant from the people sponsoring the prize for this event and when I sent my contact info to Levon at La Gaterie, he included a picture of my Chanel cake on the website. You can view the site here

New pictures will be coming next week...

No comments: